Wolfson Jewish Education Fund
The Wolfson Jewish Education Fund (WJEF) has been established by the great-grandchildren of Sir Isaac and Lady Edith Wolfson – the fourth generation of the Wolfson family to be involved in philanthropy since the Wolfson Foundation was established in 1955. The Fund currently focusses on Jewish education. It follows a tradition of family funding for Jewish education, which began in the 1940s with Solomon Wolfson Jewish Primary School, set up by Sir Isaac in memory of his father, Solomon, and continued with Wolfson Hillel Primary School in the 1990s. WJEF sits alongside the Wolfson Foundation and Family Trust but is not directly connected and is separately administered.
The WJEF does not accept speculative applications, and all enquiries should be directed in the first instance to: Anna Josse, Prism the Gift Fund, 20 Gloucester Place, London W1U 8HA.